Friday, February 24, 2017

Like Night And Day

Today is how I wish every day could be at my current job. The boss with issues was away, so we had the boss with a sense of humor, and as a result I got to work each task I was assigned all the way through from start to finish, at a comfortable pace, in a way that didn't put my safety at risk, and boss, coworker, and I spent the last two hours of the shift cracking jokes and being silly while getting work done.

My best wisecrack of the day: when I start to creak more than the floorboards we're pulling up, it's time to call it a day.

I'm sore and exhausted, but at least I'm not also murderously frustrated, as I was yesterday, when the boss with the issues had his dander up and took it out on us. I wish he'd take days off more often.

No comments:

Post a Comment