Friday, February 3, 2017

Clever Girl

Our deconstruction job this week is a gymnasium built in 1965. We're running across lots of little odds and ends, some of which are junk, others are worth selling, and a few are just silly little things that aren't worth money but shouldn't be chucked in the dumpster, either. Yesterday, for example, I found a little rubber ball and decided to bring it home for my cats to play with. They loved it, chased it around for a bit, and then I tossed it into a big cardboard box just before I went up to bed, so they wouldn't be bouncing it off furniture all night.

I came down this morning to find the box empty. I've no idea where the ball is now, but I'm quite proud of whichever one of them got the ball out of the box. I just hope they don't decide to start rolling it down the stairs in the middle of the night.

No comments:

Post a Comment