Thursday, January 19, 2017

Wonderful Windows

My window install went splendidly today. I was anxious to the point of tears going into it (yet another reason to close down the business -- I can't deal with that level of stress on a regular basis), but it went exactly to plan, and in the time I thought it would take.

I forgot how chatty my clients are, though, so I got home an hour later than planned because the post-installation cuppa-and-convo went on for a bit. Not that I'm complaining. These folks have been exceptionally patient, and are lovely folks to sit and chat with, so it was a nice way to wind down from the anxiety.

I'll be away for a few days, and might not be around reliable wi-fi for part of it, so don't panic if you don't hear from me until Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment