Wednesday, September 6, 2017

Creepy-Crawlies

So I'm doing my shipping thing at work today, and a coworker is in the next room washing buckets, and suddenly I hear, "ohhHHH GOD!!!," and the sound of her taking some sort of evasive action. I go investigate, and she tells me there's a "huge" spider, "the size of an orange," in the sink.

Having just returned from the land of banana spiders, whose wingspan is the size of a small orange, I'm looking for something pretty impressive, and what do I find?

Remember Spot, my temporary shop assistant with anger management issues? This was Spot's cousin. Barely an inch long, utterly terrified, and completely harmless. I found a jar, nudged the spider into it, and relocated the wee beastie outdoors.

A few minutes later, another coworker comes up to the first one and asks her to kill a wasp in Production, which doesn't phase her one bit, even when she only stuns it and it manages to sting her on the boob before she thoroughly smushes it.

I don't understand people. But we all had something to chuckle about for the rest of the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment