Friday, April 28, 2017

Bevy of Beauties

At Jane's request (hi, Jane!), I have some knitting photos for y'all today.

First off, my Venation shawl, which you've seen before, but my good camera takes much better pictures than my tablet:

venation1

It's especially pretty close up:

venation5

Next up, the Colonnade shawl that you may remember me working on a month or two ago:

colonnade1

Also prettier close up:

colonnade3

There's this one, which I finished a while back and call SockTooth:

socktooth1

And this rustic beauty that I'm calling Old Orchard, after the colorway of the Gnomespun fiber used to make it:

oldorchard1

Such interesting colors in it:

oldorchard3

I've got a few hats that are awaiting blocking (a soak and a stretch to even out stitches), and I'll share them with you when they're ready.

1 comment:

  1. so glad I asked!
    My favorite is the Venation shawl - I think the color as well as the stitches - but so wonderful to see the variety and possibilities!
    Thanks for photographing them all

    ReplyDelete